Why To Get Married

It was one fine sunday evening, i was just messing up with my computer and suddenly a ping sound scared the hell out of me, it was gtalks mesg buzz. It was frm my friend, he got a girl & was planning to get engaged & was looking for some astro prediction. I dnt want to come across as some 'BABAJI' with face full of beard, astrology is just my hobby. Anyways he got answers to his question, but my weirdo mind got me trapped in 'saath phere' & 'shaadi'. My better half (my weirdo mind) asked me why is marriage neccesary? As people infected by bollywood fever say, " yeh do dilon ka sangam hai", i had a confusing stand on this but before i would hv reached to any conclusion, my phone beeped & it showed a SMS which concluded my thoughts & my weirdo mind got d answer. The SMS stated,"Every man should get married some time; after all, happiness is not the only thing in life!! "

Comments

Bandmru said…
nitin ji aapko bahut bahut dhanyawad
Nalin Mehra said…
bandmru, thanks for the comments but the name is nalin and not nitin....
Unknown said…
Hello bhiya yur poem is mind blowing n i do appereciate yr efforts great .....job but abt marraige yr perception is not good.

Popular posts from this blog

Shayad Isi Ka Naam Toh Pyaar Hai....

Uski Har "Ada" pe hum apni jaan lutate rahe

जब वो "उफ़" कहा करती है.